M.U.A.H. Organics Privacy Statement
Please note our Q&A to answer privacy questions and as always if you have any concerns please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
What Information Do You Use?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your M.U.A.H. Organics experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses M.U.A.H. Organics or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of M.U.A.H. Organics on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use M.U.A.H. Organics app or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from M.U.A.H. Organics if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your preferences
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as online purchases and personalized advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., M.U.A.H. Organics Associates with content served by M.U.A.H. Organics and Web sites using Checkout by M.U.A.H. Organics payment service), and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not reveal credit card numbers when confirming an order. By nature, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.